A user can have different operating systems. Regardless, everyone wishes to get a program that preserves the computer 100% secure from all sorts of malware, viruses, and the rest of the threats. It’s one of the reasons why the search for the best anti malware software keeps going on. To narrow down the list for you, let’s discuss five popular solutions.
The overall best you can find today
Kaspersky Total Security has excellent anti-malware software. In addition, it has a user-friendly interface and extra features like a safe browser, a password manager, webcam protection, etc. The following features guaranteed the effectiveness of the software:
- Two-factor authentication;
- Excellent malware detection scores;
- Backup tools;
- Parental control tools.
The only drawback every user will face is a huge impact on system performance during full scans. Other than that, this software doesn’t slow down the system.
For an additional payment, a user may add even more features, including a VPN. The developer offers good prices which are sure to bring you more by delivering perfect malware protection.
Other anti-malware solutions worth your attention
In case you can’t use Kaspersky or prefer choosing another company, explore the services offered by:
1. Bitdefender. It’s a very widespread company that delivers 100% malware detection. One can discover detailed results from the independent testing labs. Besides, the developer offers additional tools to enhance the experience and protect the device from other threats like ransomware, spyware, etc. The software brings tools like a secure browser, a password manager, a file shredder, etc. It’s a lightweight solution that delivers high-quality protection and plenty of additional features.
2. Norton 360 Deluxe. It’s the most luxurious product from this developer. The program contains a reliable anti-malware engine as well as other tools to protect user’s data from various viruses, adware, and other threats. When you install this software, you’ll also get access to the company’s VPN services. They are very popular all across the globe due to the possibility to unlock streaming platforms like Netflix, Hulu, etc. Other features included in the bundle are a password manager, parental control, etc.
3. McAfee. It stands out with its reputation. A very popular company with millions of users from different regions offers effective anti-malware engines. They can recognize and stop all malware. The software also brings additional tools like a password manager. Keep in mind that it’s a rather basic program that doesn’t have tons of features. Yet, it perfects fights viruses and malware. What’s more important, the brand offers a 100% virus removal guarantee.
4. Avast sells good protection from malware, too. The company has a selection of products to deliver users the wanted features with affordable price tags. However, even those who choose to use its Free Edition will get the same top-quality anti-malware engines. They score high at the independent labs’ tests. Check out the latest results to become confident in your decision.
5. AVG has decent results, too. It now belongs to Avast and uses the same engines to shield the device from all sorts of malware. It has a straightforward, intuitive design and convenient navigation.